Be contented. Be cheerful. Do not have a murmuring spirit. But give thanks for all the blessings in your life so that God can bless you more. Have a humble spirit, so that God can exalt you. Do not seek earthly things that will perish but seek the true treasures that will last and give fulfillment
and the Lord will answer you in your times of need. Seek the Lord on your knees and pray. Worship Him in truth and in spirit.

Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Daily Reflections With Jesus

Today I decided to do something different for my quiet time. I decided to pick up my guitar and spontaneously worship. I opened my bible to pick a passage to read and sure enough the page I randomly opened my bible to was Psalms 18:2. That was the passage I reflected on yesterday. I guess the Lord wanted me to continue to reflection on this passage and remember that he is my stronghold, my fortress, my rock, my salvation and strength. He is so good and faithful over the years. He never changes! Praise the Lord! 

So, here is part of my spontaneous worship from 7 o'clock this morning. I pray that it blesses you like it blessed me. 


Lord God, I praise you that you are enough for me. I praise you that you always meet me where I am at and always have my back. Thank you Lord for always listening to me and showing me that you are here. I pray that you would help me to surrender any insecurities that I may be holding onto today. God I give you everything! Today is the day that YOU have made so I will rejoice and be glad in it! You can have my heart and my emotions. Everything I do is for your glory. Everything I do is for you! I pray that I would have patience for myself and give myself grace. I declare that today will be a productive and positive day. I declare that by the end of today I will have stories of your faithfulness throughout it. You are such a good good father! I pray that no matter the troubles that may come my way or the feelings I may face, that you would continue to get the glory and praise. No matter what I go through or feel, whether it be good or bad, I will Face Everything And Rejoice and leave False Expectations About Reality behind. Today and every day, YOU gets the Glory no matter what! In your Holy and Precious name, Amen!

Blessings Abundantly,

Taylor

No comments: